Call today let us help
you obtain your goals
Member since 1997
Member since 1997
Equi-Serv will assist you in the sale of your new residential
or commercial property. We will guide you every step of the
way from viewing properties to financing and to the closing.
Using the latest technology with customized marketing and
exceptional service we make the process a comfortable experience.
We will achieve your goals in selling your home/property in a timely fashion, with the least inconveniences to
you, along with the highest and best sales price. Below are the items which we do for marketing your home.
- Review current sales and active listings to establish a fair market value (listing price)
- Take strategical picture and or a virtual tour so we can add those to the marketing services.
- Submit the data on your home to the MLS service so that thousands of agents will be able to show your
property to their perspective clients.
- Enter your home on the internet via REALTOR.com, CTREAL.com and loopnet.
- Arrange to have a "FOR SALE" sign on your property within one week.
- Advertise your property in the appropriate media.
- Follow up on all showings for comments from the agents buyers.
- Keep you informed of all the activity and share comments from the buyers agents.
- Create a list of the features and benefits of your home for all agents and buyers.
- Continually update you with any changes in the market place that could affect the sale of your property.
We also offer the Virtual tour service added to our marketing plan. (this is an additional fee) this might be
beneficial for you if your market is in a range the would enhance your listing from the others on the Internet.
Virtual tours allow prospective buyers to tour your home/property and see multiple rooms, view the interiors and
exteriors, all from the comfort of their home or office. Your virtual tour is accessible 24hour a day seven days a
week until the property is sold.
Closing Costs: The following is a list of standard costs associated with the closing in Connecticut.
- Paying off your existing mortgage or any other debts attached to the property.
- The amount of commission you agreed to in the listing agreement/s
- The Connecticut state Tax - 1/2 of 1% of the sales price
- Conveyance Tax - $ 1.10 per $1,000 of the sales price
- Attorney's fees.
At the closing you will receive a folder containing all of the closing
documents included will be your RESPA form, which itemizes all of
the costs and credits.
A CONNECTICUT REAL ESTATE AGENCY
YOUR WORLD OUR SOLUTIONS
CREATING EQUITY BY SERVICING ASSETS